Whether expanding or transitioning current staff, utilizing First Call can positively affect your organization by:
- Decreasing your unemployment cost. (Current legislation pending that will greatly increase an employers state unemployment tax percentage.)
- Partnering with a company who has excelled at placing qualified individuals with reputable companies for over 20 years.
- Creating an opportunity to partner with a nationally certified WBE (Women Business Enterprise).
- Providing local applicants within a short period of time.
- Helping to lower your workers compensation risk and cost.
- Providing the "piece of mind" that your organization is associated with a financially stable company who is committed to remaining 100% self funded.
- Partnering with a company who understands and respects the economic conditions we find ourselves in by offering discounted bill rates for standard time, time over 90 days, and overtime.
Why do our employees choose First Call?:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and LTD available from their first payroll deduction!
- Holiday pay and vacation pay available after 1000 hours and 1800 hours worked respectively!
- Birthday cards sent out to every active employee!
- Employee recognition certificates handed out monthly at each client company!
- Payroll cards and direct deposit for each employee. Payroll issues handled instantly because it is done locally!
- Referral bonus opportunities!
- Monthly safety bonus of $100 paid out to a perfect attendance employee who has demonstrated an exceptional safety record!
- Quarterly safety site evaluations handled by our Risk Control Manager!